CIPS Middle East Excellence in Procurement Awards
Congratulations to every organisation who has made it onto the shortlist!
The CIPS Middle East Supply Management Awards results will be announced on Wednesday 9 February 2022
Join us as we showcase and celebrate the outstanding achievements and contributions made by procurement professionals. Winners will be revealed at the much anticipated Live Awards ceremony. This is set to be an unforgettable night celebrating the shortlist.
Awards ceremony details
- Rosewood Abu Dhabi
- Al Maryah Island
- Abu Dhabi
- 18:30 Networking Reception
- 19:30 Dinner
- 21:00 Awards
- 23:00 Close of Awards
We are pleased to welcome you back to live events. The health and safety of our guests is top priority, so to keep everyone safe please follow the covid procedures below if attending:
- Face masks must be worn at all times
- You must have the green pass on the Al hosn app to be able to attend Awards. Form more information, please see here COVID-safe travel to and from Abu Dhabi | Visit Abu Dhabi
- You must have a negative PCR test within 96 hours to attend Awards
- There will be EDE scanning at Awards
- There will be temperature scanning at Awards (it should not be more than 37.3 C)
For international visitors only (citizens and residents are not included), exemption from green pass but negative PCR tests results within 48 hours of the Awards
If you have any questions regarding your shortlisted entries or about purchasing tickets to attend the Awards, please email email@example.com.
“In the last 12 months we have been tested through unprecedented situations, and we’ve seen the procurement profession rise to the challenge. We want to hear your stories, to celebrate your team and individual achievements at the CIPS Middle East Excellence in Procurement Awards. I’m looking forward to seeing your incredible examples of innovation, transformation, and overcoming adversities.”
Sam Achampong, General Manager, CIPS MENA